Sunday, December 25, 2011

Coron Memoir - Part III : Bay Walk At Dusk

Canon 40D, EF-S10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM,
f8, 1/13, ISO800
The day started with heavy rains that lasted well till mid-morning.

Still tired from the activities of the past two days, I decided just to stay in the lodge. After a hearty breakfast of chorizo, sunny side-up eggs, sinangag and coffee at the Pinili Restaurant, i just spent the next few hours checking my emails. The Globe Tattoo prepaid proved to have a stronger signal than with Smart Bro.

The Pinili Restaurant is just a block away from the lodge, right across the catholic church, so one cannot miss it.

It is a cloudy day. Perfect for going around town by foot without worrying about sun-burns. After lunch, I took my time in going to the stores near the town plaza, exploring the streets and taking note of other cafes, restos and carenderias. I went back to the lodge mid-afternoon and dozed-off. I will be hanging around the Bay Walk later that afternoon in time for the sunset, if ever there will be.

Canon 40D, EF-S10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM, f8, 1/160, ISO800

I woke up at around 4:30 in the afternoon and did not notice that the sun has come out while I was having my siesta. Good sign! Sunset at the Bay Walk will be taking place.

Canon 40D, EF-S10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM, f11, 1/89, ISO800





feel free to post your questions related to this post
- alr


1 comment:

nanay n said...

thanx a lot Al for lending us your artist's eyes, for your incredibly vivid features of all the spots you went to, explored and enjoyed! How effectively you drew us into breathtaking natural beauties/ sights- such depths, expanse and the heights- ALL SO PERFECTLY CAPTURED in your terrific lens and your rich language, that one can't help dreaming of the day that one could reach such places, too! For now, thanks for "bringing us around!" I hope National Geographic will see ALL THESE! GOD BLESS YOU, NAK!